Monday, June 20, 2011


Today's Stats:

Weather: Sunny with few clouds
Temperature: "hotter than a set of twin babies,
In a Mercedes Benz wit the windows up
when the temp goes up to the mid 80's"

1st Run Taken: like 9:30am or so?
Last Run Dropped: 5:26pm
Total Runs Completed: 18

"How'd it feel?": Today, I was that stud.


Yawner! Today was stupid slow. It was kind of a shame too, because I was feeling really strong. Basically, everyone got a triple rush for free today. I did a measly 19 runs, and rode maybe 40 miles. Oh well, apparently it was a "typical summer day".
According to the locals, the city "clears out" during the summer. People go on vacations, leave school to go home, escape the heat, etc. However, you could have fooled me because there still seems to be a shit ton of people around. (To clarify how much a "shit ton" is, it's a little less than a "fuck wad")* Thus, because there are less people around, there is less work to do.
Big Plans Announcement:
As far as tomorrow goes, I have big plans to announce. I am planning on making an appearance on the Good Morning America show. The reason is to celebrate my Mom's _ _th birthday. Now I won't actually be on the show, nor will they be serving cake and ice cream, but I do have a big-ass orange sign that I am planning on waving around. So, if you are up early enough to catch it, see if you can spot me.
After that, It will be a full work day that will most certainly include night work. It's going to be a long day, seeing as I will have to get to Times Square at the crack to beat all the Texans. You know, it's not just Colorado. They suck everywhere.

Rest Day Vantage Point

* This is a visual measurement system developed by John Rogers and Clay Forbes.

No comments:

Post a Comment