Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Today's Stats:

Weather: Sunny as hell
Temperature: 87*

1st Run Taken: 8:34am
Last Run Dropped: 7:31pm
Total Runs Completed: 40

Today was a hard day. I woke up feeling pretty crummy after a night of poor sleep. I was moving pretty slow this morning, and my legs finally woke up around noon. I was moving pretty well after that and rode well for most of the day. Towards the afternoon and into the evening, I was feeling pretty beat. As of this writing, I am exhausted.

The day went fairly smoothly, I hung around downtown a lot. I had a pretty frustrating moment trying to find 1 Battery Park. Like most of these types of addresses that are situated around a square of some sort, it was in a totally weird-ass spot, way the hell away from any sort of logical position. It was all the more frustrating because the package I was dropping was on a double rush. Thankfully, a well positioned hot dog vendor steered me in the right direction.

On a more entrepreneurial front, this little number has appeared on Mother's sidewalk market:

If you are in the market for a bike, or know some blind kid who is, let us know! This is sure to be a fast seller!



No comments:

Post a Comment