Thursday, June 16, 2011


Today's Stats:

Weather: Overcast
Temperature: 86 and sticky

1st Run Taken: 9:11am
Last Run Dropped: 6:22
Total Runs Completed: 29

Today, I was tired as a mug. Yesterday wiped me out. I Rode moderately today, and took it pretty easy.

Please take a moment to unwind:

Before I begin today's post I want to apologize to everyone for yesterday's "nonpost". I was extremely exhausted and could barely manage the key strokes sufficient to produce the stats. I realize that all seven of you deserve and expect more than just obscure quotes with incoherent syntax and grainy photos. So, to catch you up on what you missed, I have put together a little video. I think it completely captures the romance and emotion of yesterday's work day. Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

So poignant.

As for today's post, there isn't much in the way of updates, especially updates having to do with the Campaign for Better Wages. I haven't received any call backs yet, nor have I applied to any other companies since Tuesday. However, work at Mother's has been steady. I am keeping my average and my work ethic up, and trying to stay positive. I suspect that my bosses know I am looking for outside work. I also suspect that they expect me to start slacking off. (gotcha) But, that's not my style. Plus I still gotta eat, so I'm getting it while I can. Tomorrow is Friday, which for those of you unfamiliar with a calendar, is the day before the weekend. Unavoidably, the city will be in high spirits and everyone will check out at 2:30.

A representative image for the Campaign for Better Wages.

No comments:

Post a Comment