Thursday, July 7, 2011


Today's Stats:

Weather: Hot as fuck, what else?
Temperature: Barely Double Digits

1st Run Taken: 9:08am
Last Run Dropped: 6:21pm
Total Runs Completed: 31

Sangfroid Output: I got Philipe* scared.

Man, it was like a scrotum out there today. For those of you who have never experienced New York City in July, it gets hot. For those of you who don't have scrotums, they get hot as hell too. Now, just imagine scrotums in New York City. I shudder.


None the less, it was a good day. I did enough work to keep moving, kept a good attitude all day, and made it home in one piece. I did a little evening work, a couple of truck runs, and rode like hell. Some days you just feel good. Your knees are supple and springy, seems like you spend most of your time out of the saddle. However, I will probably pay for it tomorrow. Shit will bite you. No bigs, tomorrow is our one holiday of the week. Plus, it's so damn hot that everyone kind of maintains a minimal level of delirium, which means we don't give a hell.

6:40pm




*Philipe is NYC's (self-declared) King of Messengers. I wonder how he felt this morning when I blazed past him, pumping out the Queensboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment